Top 5 Best File Sharing Apps For Android (Fast WiFi Transfer)
Direct WiFi file transfer is the fastest way to send big files in a short time to any device. If you have used Java and Symbian mobile then you know there is only Bluetooth to send files.
But what about timing.?? Too Long. Right? So Today in top 5 series, we came with fastest file transfer app which is 99% better then Bluetooth. You can send large file transfer with these file sharing apps.
There are many android apps to transfer big files between two android devices. You may got confused which one app is best for big and fast file transfer. So now be relax. Use below file transfer apps to fast file transfer in between android devices.
Best Android Apps for File Transfer
Let’s try the below fast file sharing app on your android device and transfer file without the internet.
Recently someone recommends me Mi Drop file sharing app and I used it. It’s really awesome! I can say Mi drop is a fast file sharing app for Android and the most important thing is – It’s an ad-free file transferring app. As with the shareit app, It never gives an ad, popup, or notification. So, I suggest you try Mi Drop.
- User-friendly file sharing app
- Ad-free P2P file transfer app
- It supports all Android devices
- Not required internet to transfer files
ShareIt is one of the best & fastest file sharing app for Android and iOS. I am using this app for 1 year and till now. You can share big files whatever photos, videos, movies, apps, or games. This sharing app is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Amazing file transfer speed
- Send unlimited file offline
- Transfer large/big/any file format easily
- Connect with PC and view photos/videos on computers
- Access PPT via smartphone
- Resume file transfer while sending a stopped file
Also Read : Top 5 Best Antivirus Apps for Android Smartphone
Superbeam is another best file sharing app that is a very easy and fastest file transferring android app. You can send big files via Android device to WiFi direct. Connect android device manually or NFC or QR codes. If you are facing a delay in file transferring then try this app.
- Fast file transfer speeds via WiFi direct
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning
- Send multiple files at a time (Photos/Videos/APK/Zip/Contacts)
- View file transferred history any time
- Change color of this app in Light, Dark or Amoled
Also Read : Top 5 Best HD Wallpaper App for Android Mobile
#4. Zapya – File Transferring App
Meet another file-sharing app, is Zapya. Zapya is one of the fastest cross-platform file sharing app (Almost 200 times faster than Bluetooth). This app allows the user to transfer files using cross-platform sharing from Android, Windows phone, iPhone, PCs. It supports many languages.
- Send files without mobile network or wifi connection
- Transfer unlimited files without cables
- Allowed to send the file to many people at a time (Group sharing)
- Chat with friends without an internet connection
- Control camera of the connected device (Peer Cam)
#5. Xender File Sharing
Xender app is a widely used file-sharing app for Android users. This app is downloaded 50 Million times and got a 4.4-star rating. It gives a 10MB/second transfer speed.
- Share unlimited files with multiple users at the same time
- This is 200 times faster than Bluetooth Speed
- Send without any software to PC
- It supports cross-platform transferring
- Replicate old phone data to a new phone without losing files.
- Send one file to 5 friends at the same time
#6. Fast File Transfer
This app is an offline file-sharing app. Fast file transfer app is one of the best phones to phone file sharing Android app that enables you to send 1GB of a file in 4 minutes only.
- Send many files or Whole folders
- Transfer files from any device or operating system that supports WiFi
- NFC file-sharing support
- Use QR code for fast incoming and outgoing speed
- Send unlimited files to unlimited user at same time
So, These are free and best android file sharing apps for file transfer. I have used above all file-sharing apps. Now it’s your time to use the above sharing app and tell us which one of them is best for you. Let us know if you are using any other Android file transferring app in the comment section.